Welcome To RMDY Yoga
RMDY ( rem•e•dy ) Yoga is a Rocket yoga studio that welcomes all levels of yogis hosted by Xtra Mile Running in Schaumburg Town Square! Weekly classes will be held live in person, in store, and weather depending, we practice outside by the pond. Whether you’re a total beginner or high level yogi, you can benefit from slowing down in foundational poses that address runners and walkers bodies alike, targeting tightness and creating a space for mindful flexibility for any BODY! This includes includes all walking and running (moving) humans.
Can’t make it to the store? Not comfortable with classes in person yet? We have a FriYAY Flow 6A every week on ZOOM! Check the schedule below for more info. Get in touch for possible pop ups too, gotta park nearby that you could see a class? Message me on instagram or send an email and we can work on it!
Yoga is without question a personal pursuit. The practice is unique to the individual, and although we may follow a similar path, each person has their own unique yoga journey.Carson Clay Calhoun
Follow RMDY on Instagram
Recent Hunter On The Run Blogs
- What is Rocket Yoga?I am sure you are super excited to join me in a class, or have already done so and thought, what the heck is rocket yoga? Lots of us have practiced yoga, in some form or another, but few of us (I know I never did) look into the lineage of our particular practice. When […]
- Why can’t I Play Popular Music in my Instagram StoriesWhy can’t I find any popular music when I try to post reels and stories in my instagram account?
- Making Your Own Eye PillowsWe can all make these and find some more R and R together 🙂
- I am Starting A Yoga Studio!Our efforts will be centered around running, walking, and the typically tight areas that arise from those activities. Stretching hamstrings, opening shoulders/hips, and forward folds help runners to avoid injuries!
- I Signed up for a Yoga Teacher TrainingI am not sure what I was thinking, as the holidays are fast approaching and Christmas is consuming quite a bit of time plus the children will be home for a few weeks and its getting too cold to kick them outside anymore (for lengths of time anyways) but I did a thing. Another thing, […]