Hunter on the Run is NOW
Run Miles, Do Yoga
Welcome To RMDY Yoga
RMDY ( rem•e•dy ) Yoga is a Rocket / Vinyasa yoga studio that will be hosted by Xtra Mile Running! The store will offer weekly classes where all levels of yogis are welcome. Whether you’re a total beginner or high level, you can benefit from slowing down in foundational poses that address runners and walkers bodies alike, targeting tightness and creating a space for mindful flexibility for any BODY! This includes includes all walking and running humans.
Can’t make it to the store? Not comfortable with classes in person yet? We have a FriYAY Flow 6A every week on ZOOM! Check the schedule below for more info.
Yoga is without question a personal pursuit. The practice is unique to the individual, and although we may follow a similar path, each person has their own unique yoga journey.Carson Clay Calhoun
Follow RMDY on Instagram
Recent Hunter On The Run Blogs
- Why can’t I Play Popular Music in my Instagram StoriesWhy can’t I find any popular music when I try to post reels and stories in my instagram account?
- Making Your Own Eye PillowsWe can all make these and find some more R and R together 🙂
- I am Starting A Yoga Studio!Our efforts will be centered around running, walking, and the typically tight areas that arise from those activities. Stretching hamstrings, opening shoulders/hips, and forward folds help runners to avoid injuries!
- I Signed up for a Yoga Teacher TrainingI am not sure what I was thinking, as the holidays are fast approaching and Christmas is consuming quite a bit of time plus the children will be home for a few weeks and its getting too cold to kick them outside anymore (for lengths of time anyways) but I did a thing. Another thing, […]
- Slow Cooker Apple Pork Loin with Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes and SquashIf you haven’t delved into the sweeter side of a pork tenderloin, now is the time! We have apples and squash everywhere and the comfy flavors are perfect for for slow roasting!. There are a ton of recipes available and this is my tweaked favorite, with a little bit on how I prepare pork and […]